The Lancet Commission on Obesity is chaired by Boyd Swinburn and Bill Dietz, and made up of an additional 25 commisioners. Details of these can be found below.
Additionally, the secreteriat is provided by:
- Sarah Baldauf - Senior Director of Communications, Outreach and Engagement - Sumner M. Redstone Global Center for Prevention and Wellness, Milken Institute School of Public Health, The George Washington University
- Hannah Brinsden - Head of Advocacy & Public Affairs - World Obesity Federation
- Jumi Aluko - Student Staff Assistant - George Washington University
- Professor of Endocrinology
- Founding Director-General and Chief Scientific Officer
- Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute of Tehran University of Medical Science (TUMS)