Recent NewsView all
News Jul 20, 23
World Obesity welcomes two lived experience representatives to our Board!
We are thrilled to announce the appointment of Ogweno Stephen and Amber Huett-Garcia to our Board of Trustees.Read Post
World Obesity Resources
We have a wide range of resources available for you to download, read, use or purchase.
- Policy Dossiers - These provide evidence and resources to help policymakers, NGOs and others.
- Journals - World Obesity publishes four scientific, peer-reviewed journals.
- Image Bank - A gallery of free-to-use images to ensure accurate, non-biased, and respectful images are widely available.
- Resource Library - We produce a range of statements, responses, papers and reports related to obesity.
- Obesity: The Other Pandemic of the 21st Century - This work features contributions from leading experts in the field of obesity management and prevention.
World Obesity Federation is a membership organisation representing national and regional associations dedicated to the study and management of obesity and related comorbidities.
Our membership body currently comprises more than 80 associations in over 100 countries and territories.
Our members are organisations representing healthcare professionals, researchers, policy specialists and those with lived experience of obesity. As well as a membership programme for non-profit organisations, World Obesity runs a Champions programme for partners.Find out more