Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education
SCOPE is the only internationally-recognised certification in obesity management. It equips health professionals with up to date, evidence-based obesity management resources, to better treat their obese patients and to excel in their careers.
- Endorsed by the NHS and over 50 national associations globally
- An e-learning provider with 36 modules authored by over 20 leading obesity experts
- Flexible so you can schedule around professional obligations
- All modules provide continuing profesional development credits (CPD) and some provide CME credits (see here for list)
- EU Commission Platform Member
- Can be taken on your iPad tablet device --> Instructions
"SCOPE is the most effective tool for health professionals treating obesity"
Prof. Nick Finer, UK
Professor Philip James - Founder of the International Obesity Task Force (IOTF) and Past President of World Obesity Federation
Sounds great but do I qualify?
Anyone can take SCOPE and benefit from the content but in order to qualify for SCOPE Certification upon completion of the course you need:
- To be a health professional
- Have 6 months practical experience
We have translated SCOPE to Spanish, Portuguese and French. Please click the links below to go to the Spanish, Portuguese and French portals:
Sign up for the latest updates on SCOPE!