Get an internationally recognised obesity certification online with our SCOPE training programme!
SCOPE Certification is an internationally recognised standard of obesity management expertise, which promotes and acknowledges excellence in obesity prevention and treatment. This obesity qualification is awarded by SCOPE to healthcare practitioners who have completed the SCOPE training programme.
How do I become SCOPE Certified?
All users wishing to become SCOPE Certified are required to gain 12 SCOPE points and must complete our Core Learning Path.
For more information, please read our SCOPE Certification Guide.
After applying for SCOPE Certification, please allow up to seven working days to receive your certificate.SCOPE Certification Guide
What's in it for you?
With SCOPE Certification, your obesity expertise will be recognised worldwide. This qualification will open doors in your professional pursuits, and equip you to better manage and treat the patients with obesity you interact with.
SCOPE Certification offers:
- Credible and up-to-date obesity education materials developed by leading experts in the field
- A qualification to add to your CV that is recognised worldwide
- CPD and CME points to support your professional development requirements
- Access to an international community of obesity experts
- Faster and more flexible than a degree or diploma
SCOPE Certification is the only internationally-recognised certification in obesity management.