SCOPE Accreditation: Get your obesity courses recognised!
World Obesity encourages organisers hosting events, courses and meetings related to the management of patients with overweight and obesity to apply for SCOPE Accreditation.
World Obesity is a member of The CPD Certification Service, and offers CPD Certification for your event as part of SCOPE Accreditation on request.
- Recognition for providing courses that have been scrutinised by an independent and international panel of experts - a system of quality control
- Promotion of your event to World Obesity's extensive network of contacts, on the World Obesity website and in the SCOPE E-Learning portal
- Allocation of SCOPE points for participants to earn, which count towards SCOPE Certification
- Allocation of CPD points for participants (on request)
- Feedback and support while hosting a SCOPE Accredited event
- Become part of a growing global nework of experts on obesity management
- License to apply the SCOPE Accredited symbol on accredited course material and certificates
- Wider appeal for and added value to, your material, courses and activities