The Iranian Nutrition Society has a main mission of improving both the scientific and collaborative abilities of its members, especially in the field of obesity management.
They were involved in some fantastic activites throughout 2022, and shared some of their highlights:
In March 2022, the Iranian Nutrition Society hosted a festival for World Obesity Day. Activities included:
- An academic webinar
- Educational clips and posters for children and a ‘healthy plate' competition among elementary schools
- Media informative programs
- They conducted the '4th International Clinical Nutrition Congress', in Mashhad, Iran during May 2022, including a SCOPE-Accredited Workshop during the congress.
- Participated in the 'International Congress of Obesity' in Melbourne, Australia, as an exhibitor in October 2022.
- Hosted three webinars with CME credits, related to obesity, prevention and different aspects of treatment.
The Iranian Nutrition Society also conducted the '1st Seminar on Local Fat Reduction Technologies' in October 2022.