Eight factsheets were created from the research published as part of the Science and Technology in Childhood Obesity (STOP) Project.
The factsheets condense the wide ranging STOP research into a more accessible format. They include information on childhood obesity related to geographic and socio-economic differences, environmental determinants, food environments and choices, physical activity, healthcare and multi-stakeholder policy creation.
They will equip you with the knowledge and the power to become an agent for change in the policy agenda!
Why not have a browse?
- Measuring childhood obesity, disparities and geographical variations
- Key determinants of childhood obesity
- Fiscal policies, labelling and marketing restrictions for the prevention of childhood obesity
- Influencing food choices for the prevention of childhood obesity
- Influencing food environments for the prevention of childhood obesity
- The role of physical activity in the prevention of childhood obesity
- Interventions for childhood obesity in healthcare settings
- Multi-stakeholder engagement for effective childhood obesity policy