|Early Bird Rate||Standard Rate||Onsite Rate|
|World Obesity Member1||£475||£600||£650/3,600 MYR|
|Malaysian Delegate2||£475||£600||£650/3,600 MYR|
|Non Member||£675||£800||£850/4,700 MYR|
|World Bank 3||£400||£450||£500/2,840 MYR|
|Full-time Student4||£250||£350||£350/1,920 MYR|
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
ONSITE REGISTRATION: You will be able to pay onsite in either GBP Sterling (£) in cash or by credit card or Malaysian Ringgit in cash please come to the registration desk at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
Online registration deadline: 3rd March 2014
Early Bird Dealine:23rd December 2013
Full Registration Inclusions (including concessions):
- Attendance to the scientific sessions and exhibition
- Lunch and refreshment breaks for each day of the meeting
- Programme book or programme mobile app, abstract book or abstract USB, pad and pen
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception as well as other networking events
- Closing Ceremony
- Member of an World Obesity affiliated association/society - visit http://www.worldobesity.org/membership/ for more details. Upon registering you will be required to retreive your password to enable you to register at the membership rate. If you are unable to register at the membership rates please contact the IASO Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, email address and National Association of which you are a member.
- The Malaysian registration rate is discounted to the IASO member rate. In order to qualify for this proof of Malaysian residence must be submitted as part of the registration process.
- As per the 2013 World Bank list of low income countries. Visit here http://data.worldbank.org/income-level/LIC for more information.
- Proof that you are enrolled in a full time programme in the form of a stamped letter from your institution must be submitted during the registration process.
- Accompanying Guest Registration covers entrance to the exhibition and networking events. In addition, lunch and refreshments are included.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
- Cancellations received prior to the 1st January 2014 will receive a refund minus a £100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after the 1st January 2014 will not be refunded
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing
For all payments delegates are required to complete the registration process online.
Payment can be made via the following methods:
Credit Card: Visa and Mastercard - please note that we do not accept Amex.
Bank Transfer: Delegates are required to pay for any bank transfer charges. Bank transfers must be made within one month of registration.
* Please contact the ICO Secretariat if you experience any problems during online registration - email@example.com *