The 12th International Congress on Obesity, held in Kuala Lumpur, March 2014, was a great success.
Over 1,160 registered delegates and a total of 842 abstracts were submitted for this congress categorised under eight tracks:
- From cells to systems biology
- From genes and environment to pathophysiology
- From healthy weight to weight-related pathologies
- From nutrition, exercise and psychology to lifestyle
- From lifestyle intervention to drugs and surgery
- From home environment to society: causes and consequences
- From individual choice to population prevention: solutions and interventions
- From evidence to policy
Please click here for the ICO 2014 Congress Programme.